| NOW LOOK WHAT THEY DONE! This page may contains hoaxes and it requires cleanup. |
Please edit this article and remove some hoaxes.
|IT IS A MESS!!! This page is a mess and does not meet PinoyTVRadio Wiki standards and requires overall cleanup|
Please help fix this article/page to make it meet proper standards
Program Schedule From January 2, 2012, Light TV 33 is a kid friendly channel will start airing news and current affairs programming through ZOE Broadcasting Network's These programs will be manned by mainly personalities including Bro. Eddie Villanueva, Sheryl Hermosa, John Consulta, Nina Corpuz, Cher Calvin and Mari Kaimo. Reporters Leah Flor, Marianne Alvear, April Anne Abello, Jenna Serrano, Phoebe Dela Cruz, Bobby Guanzon, Mark Hilaria, Jayfour Sabale, Christine Nunez, Raisa Puno Diaz AR Vargas. Alex Tinsay, Angela Realica Camila Kim Galvez and Rhema Penafor.
- 7 am - Magandang Umagang Pinoy! (with Kathleen Anne Antonio Kata Inocencio AR Vargas Carlo Guevarra Raissa Puno Diaz and Carlo Lorenzo) (simulcast on DZJV 1458)
- 8:30 am - MedTalk
- 9 am - FaithVille Mon-Wed Extreme Praise Thurs and Fri
- 9:30 am - Rapido ni Tulfo (with Patrick Tulfo)
- 10:30 am - Gospel Bill Mon Ishine Knect Tues Ms. Charity's Diner Wed Jacob's Ladder Thurs Drive Thru History Fri
- 11 am - Superbook Mon-Wed The Flying House Thurs and Fri (back to back episodes)
- 12 nn - Ancient Secrets of the Bible Mon-Wed Restoration Road Thurs and Fri
- 1 pm - Great Day to Live (with Bro. Greg Durante)
- 2 pm - Auto-B-Good Mon and Wed Story Keepers Tues The Knock Knock Show Thurs Bugtime Adventures Fri
- 3 pm - Kid's on the Move Mon Dooley and Pals Tues Animal Atlas Wed Sarah's Stories Thurs Little Women Fri (back to back episodes)
- 4 pm - Retro News: A Blast from the Past
- 4:30 pm - Kid Fit Mon Super Simple Science Stuff Tues God Rocks! Wed Praise Moves Kids Imagine Land Fri
- 5 pm - Youth Bytes
- 5:30 pm - Puppet Parade Mon Friends & Heroes Tues The Huggabug Club Wed and Fri Creations Creatures Thurs
- 6 pm - Pangunahing Balita (anchored by Sheryl Hermosa) (simulcast on DZJV 1458)
- 6:30 pm - Public Debate (with Oscar "Pareng Oca" Orbos and Coney Reyes)
- 7:30 pm - Ang Linya ng Pagbabago (8888 Hotline Presidential Action Center) (hosted by Sec.Salvador Panelo and Ms.Wheng Hidalgo)
- 7:45 pm - Light Up (with Ms.Cel de Guzman, Dra.Amor Adela and Ptr.Botbot Bernardo) Mon: Adyenda (with Joel Villanueva) Tues: Pisobilities (with Francisco J. Colayco) Wed: Midnight Prayer Helps (with Ms. Cel de Guzman) Thurs: PJM Forum (with Bishop Leo Alconga) Fri:
- 8:30 pm - The 700 Club Asia
- 9:30 pm - Your Enchanted Evening (with Jim Paredes)
- 10 pm - Gospel Truth Mon: Post Cards Tues: Inter-Mission Wed: Pulsong Pinoy Thurs: Heath is Wealth Fri:
- 10:30 pm - News Light: Evening Edition (anchored by Cher Calvin)
- 11 pm to 1 am - Praise the Lord
- 6 am - Midnight Prayer Helps (with Ms.Cel De Guzman)
- 6:30 am - Sarap Pinoy
- 7 am - Jesus the Healer
- 8 am - In Touch with Dr.Charles Stanley Dr.Charles Stanley
- 9 am - Kids Praise Music Videos
- 11:30 am - Road to Emmaus
- 12 nn - PJM Forum (with Bishop Leo Alconga)
- 12:30 pm - OK TV
- 1 pm - Grandfather Reads
- 1:30 pm - God is at Work
- 2 pm - Real Lives, Real People (with Ms. Jos Alcedo)
- 2:30 pm - Great Day to Live (with Bro. Greg Durante)
- 3 pm - Fun Food Adventures
- 3:30 pm - The World of Jonathan Singh
- 4 pm - Lingkod Bayan ni Tony Falcon (with Tony Falcon)
- 4:30 pm - Diyos at Bayan (with Bro.Eddie Villanueva and Ms.Cel de Guzman)
- 5:30 pm - I Love Pinas! (with Carlo Lorenzo)
- 6 pm - Gabay at Aksyon (back to back episodes)
- 7 pm - Virtual Memory
- 8 pm - Light Cinema Specials
- 10 pm - News Light: Weekend Edition (anchored by Mari Kaimo and Nina Corpuz) (simulcast on DZJV 1458)
- 10:30 pm to 11:30 pm - Counterpoint with Sec.Salvador Panelo
- 6 am - Light Up (with Ms. Cel De Guzman, Dr. Amor Adela and Ptr. Botbot Bernardo)
- 6:30 am - Adyenda (with Joel Villanueva)
- 7 am - Hillsong Concert Series
- 9 am - Colby's Clubhouse
- 9:30 am - Superbook
- 10 am - Sarap Pinoy
- 10:30 am - Manna from Heaven
- 11 am - Good TV Hour
- 1:30 pm - The 700 Club Asia
- 2:30 pm - Great Day to Live (with Bro. Greg Durante)
- 3 pm - This New Life
- 4 pm - John Hagee Today
- 4:30 pm - Changing Our World (back to back episodes)
- 5:30 pm - Joel Esteen
- 6 pm - Angel TV: The Living Word
- 7 pm - Inter-Mission
- 7:30 pm - Ang Tugon (with Bro. Greg Durante)
- 8 pm - Light Cinema Specials
- 10:30 pm - News Light: Weekend Edition (anchored by Mari Kaimo and Nina Corpuz (simulcast on DZJV 1458)
- 11 pm to 12 mn - Jesus the Healer
with Light TV NewsBreak (hourly news capsule)
Light TV 33 ProgramsEdit
News and Current AffairsEdit
- Adyenda - Adyenda is a 30-minute news program that discusses all matters that must be on the agenda headlines of each Filipino: public policies, politics and governance, economics, environment, international relations and social concerns. Its main objective is to engage all Filipinos in the democratic process by providing them relevant information. The news program, a two-time awardee of Anak TV Awards, is anchored by Secretary Joel Villanueva, Director-General of the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA).
- Balitang Alas Dose - The noontime news program anchored by John Consulta reports on what's up in the Philippines, the nation and the world. Mondays to Fridays at 12 noon.
- Buhay Pinoy - A telemagazine show for everybody ANAK TV Seal Winner, and a very informative TV show you will love every Saturday mornings at 8:30 to 9:00 am please watch it. A Developmental and proactive program for the whole family. Hosted by Patty and Jamie Santos.
- Diyos at Bayan - NO-HOLDS BARRED. IN DEPTH. SENSIBLE. This is Diyos at Bayan... one of the longest-running public affairs program on Philippine TV presented by respected Televangelist Bro. Eddie Villanueva and seasoned broadcast Journalist, Kata Inocencio. Diyos at Bayan sifts through the facts, answers questions on issues of national concerns, and presents viable solutions in the light of God's truth, justice and righteousness.
- Gabay at Aksyon - The public affairs program hosted by Ms. Rose Solangon. Watch Gabay at Aksyon every Saturday at 6:00 to 6:30 pm.
- Legal Forum - Legal Forum is an on-air discussion if legal issues, answering questions of letter senders hosted by renowned lady lawyer Atty. Joji Alonso, together with other prominent lawyers as guests.
- Light TV News Break - Light TV's 5-minute newsbreak happen every 10:00am, 11:00am, 1:00pm, 2:00pm, 3:00pm, 4:00pm and 5:00pm.
- Lingkod Bayan - The public affairs program hosted by Tony Falcon. It airs at Saturdays 4:00 to 4:30 pm.
- Magandang Umagang Pinoy! - A morning show anchored by ZOE-TV chairman Bro. Eddie Villanueva, News and Public Affairs head and broadcast journalists Kata Inocencio and Carlo Lorenzo. The anchors discuss the latest and relevant local, international and national issues in such a way that the program will provide people with information they need to know in order to go about their daily leaves. The program provides an interactive venue for viewer's thoughts and options to be heard and shared with other viewers. Voice calls and text messages provide an avenue for live interaction with the anchors. Magandang Umagang Pinoy! is aired every Monday to Friday 7:00 to 8:30 AM.
- News Light - Newslight is Light TV 33's found-about newscast that would stand out and make difference in the name of truth, integrity credibility and justice. Mondays to Fridays at 10:30 to 11:00 pm. Anchored by Cher Calvin.
- Pangunahing Balita - Light TV's one-hour flagship news program is aired live from Monday to Friday at 6:00 to 7:00 pm. Anchored by ZOE-TV chairman Bro. Eddie Villanueva and Veteran femele anchor Sheryl Hermosa, it reports the latest news and happenings in the Philippines.
- Pisobilities - Discover the power of your peso with PISOBILITIES. Learn the basics of proper money management...spending, saving, planning and investing towards FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE!
- PJM Forum - PJM Forum is an umbrella coalition of Christ-centered, Bible-based Born-Again churches whose desire is to rally the nation to her prophetic destiny - to play a major role in the evangelization not only of Asia but of the world. The Philippines for Jesus Movement (PJM) had recognized the need to spread its mission and vision to a wider audience through television; thus, PJM Forum was born. PJM Forum offers its viewers enlightened and guided discussions on pertinent issues of the day, grounded on Scripture-based teachings and lessons.
- Public Debate - A lively debate and public forum-type of program on air brought to life by Oscar "Pareng Oca" Orbos. The host present a background of the issue at hand and each one take the discussion to the live audience as well as sofoit reaction from viewers voice call and text comments. Together with her invited resource personalities, they dissect the most-pressing issues of the land to thresh out possible solutions or actions.
- Rapido Ni Tulfo - This is a no-nonsense reality-based investigative, interactive radio-TV program that tackles current issues, airing from Monday through Friday from 9:30-10:30am hosted by Patrick Tulfo. It is also a public service and news program wherein radio reporters on field are to bring in breaking news happening in the metro from time to time.
- Real Lives, Real People
- Heath is Wealth - This show will feature all important but too often ignored need of each human being to stay in tiptop shape no matter how old or young they are. Are we sleeping, exercising, or living right. Top health experts will share tips and reason why we need to give our health top priority in these fast paced times. Other episodes are geared to be informational tools on the current and most dreaded illness that plague man.
- I Love Pinas! - I love Pinas tours its viewers around the scenic and historic spots of the Philippines. It is hosted by Hannah Villasis, Carlo Lorenzo and Jed Montero.
- Post Cards - A 30-minute travel and testimony show. It features testimonies of TBN supporters and a travelogue feature where the interviewee resides.
- MedTalk - This program is all about health and wellness. The show aims to impart knowledge on health awareness, beauty tips and promoe their guest's profession. Featured guest include doctors, gym instructors and other professions related to the field of medicene. The hose have their own segments for the duration of the show "Yanong Pag-alima ang Pagwapa ugupan pa" that presents tips for the viewers. MedTalk is hosted by Agnes Castro and Dr. Alejandro C. Dizon.
- Sarap Pinoy - Promoting Filipino dishes that will leave you saying "Sarap, Sulit, Pinoy na Pinoy"!
- Inter-Mission - A program that features exceptional individuals of the seven arts as they showcase their works and in the process sharing with you a peek into their life's journey and testimony. The seven arts include the cinema, stage, music, puppetry, dance, visual arts, photography etc.
- Salamat sa Musika - Get a weekly fill of songs and dances in this musical variety show! One of the most-viewed vareity shows in the country, it features up and coming singers and groups of dancers. Hosted by Richard Reynoso and Angeline Quinto, the show comes to you on Sundays, 8 to 9 in the evening. Salamat sa Musika is directed by Mark Reyes.
- Your Enchanted Evening - YOU ENCHANTED EVENING The day's burning issues made light by the presence of music. Debates need not be that antognistic as both inquistor and the man or woman on the spot not only regale the audience with their incisive treatise of the day’s issued but also regale them with music and beautiful songs. Mondays to Fridays 9:30 to 10:00 pm hosted by Jim Paredes.
- Angel TV: The Living Word
- Ang Tugon
- God is at Work - A program that will let you witness how God works in every area of Christ's ministries here in Manila and in nearby provinces, showing us how the people embrace and grasp each challenges met along the way, and how potentials are turned into realities. What is featured each episode are different methodologies and ways that ministries reach the unsaved for Christ.
- Great Day to Live
- Jesus the Healer - For more than two decades of evangelizing the pure gospel of salvation, Jesus the Healer, the flagship TV program of the Jesus Is Lord Church Worldwide, continues its mandate to bring all peoples to the Kingdom of the living God through the saving, healing, delivering, and transforming power of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Light Up - The chaos of the present times has brought a sense of spiritual urgency among many. This urgency has, in turn, bred a need for answers to questions about faith, about current issues and even about life in general - answers that are plainly elucidated in the Holy Scriptures and spelled out in the distinctives and declaration of faith of the Jesus Is Lord Church Worldwide.Light Up is the JIL Church's way of reaching out to people and helping them out in their need for clarity regarding those affairs of the heart that need doctrinal and Biblical "remedies." These so called remedies are discussed in the lightest, friendliest and most dynamic way possible - over cups of coffee, In fact - so as to not only make it palatable to early morning audiences but also to make the theological discussions "light" enough to "carry" for ordinary people. Hosted by Ms. Cel De Guzman, Dr. Amor Adela and Ptr. Botbot Bernardo.
- Midnight Prayer Helps - Midnight Prayer Helps is a counseling TV program hosted by Ms. Cel De Guzman which aims to be a beacon of hope for those who are physically, emotionally and spiritually unwell. It encourages viewers to seek guidance and comfort from God through fervent prayer especially during troubling times.
- Sunday TV Mass
- The 700 Club Asia - The 700 club asia showcases dramatized accounts of lives amazingly transformed by the power of Jesus Christ. the show also features lif-changing testimonies, insightful and timely new features, inspirational song numbers, and interviews with celebrities, social figures, and experts in various fields. the daily program highlights a special focus each day, with mainstay host Peter Kairuz, joined by actress Coney Reyes, noted broadcaster and CBN asia Vice President for production and programming Kata Inocencio, broadcasters Mari Kaimo and Alex Tinsay, columnist Felichi Pangilinan Buizon, and beauty queen, Camilla Kim Galvez.
- This New Life